[mythtv-users] Video and Audio Stutter

Calin Brabandt cbrabandt at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 16:12:41 UTC 2006

Mike,

Have you tried disabling MythTV audio?  You may find
the video playback to be smooth, as I found.  Hoever,
I get stuttering with live or recordings playback.
Xine is smoother (or much smoother)!

I still have not found a solution to my list inquiry
of a few days ago.  What errors to you see when you do
mythfrontend -v playback?

-Cal