[mythtv-users] setting up IR Blaster

Ramanraj Vamsi ramanrajvamsi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 06:50:11 UTC 2006

Hi Nishant,
How and what changes I have to make in xorg.conf file so that lircmd must
work?
I have lircmd and lircd daemons in /usr/sbin,how to run them?

I can't find irxevent event in my system runlevel!( I am building myth tv on
SuSE linux 10.0 and I searched in YaST to run the irxevent but no option is
present in the system runlevel!)
I followed the instructions given in Mark's Braindump » LIRC PVR-150 IR
blaster support, version 3 <http://www.blushingpenguin.com/mark/blog/?p$>
and  while running the command irw it is showing a message like can't find
file or directory.

So,how should I proceed now?

Thanks a lot!!!

Raj.