[mythtv-users] TVWish - just a note for new users

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 10:32:47 UTC 2006

> If you're relatively new to MythTV, you may not be aware of tvwish, so
> I'm posting a little reminder since I find it so useful. I've been
> using tvwish for some time and have discovered many great movies, and
> the relatively new suggest feature has found some interesting things
> for me as well.

I have this installed but find that I never get to watch anything it
records because it puts them in a TVWish group so they never show up
in my recordings screen which is set to show recordings in the Default
group. Do you know if there is a way to change this without hacking
source code?

Regards,
Phill