[mythtv-users] cannot find tuner in mythtv

Richard Molby rmolby at cox.net
Sun Jul 9 23:02:03 UTC 2006

All,

first of all, I'm fairly new to Linux so bear with me as i muddle my way
through this...

I'm following Jarod Wilson's Fedora MythTV documentation and I don't
quite understand a step... during the MythTVsetup where you setup the
tuner, is the tuner supposed to show up as a selection (as I am assuming
from the official docs), or do I need to specify the device name myself,
in which cae I have no idea what that may be, where do I find more info
on this is it's available in the docs... BTW, the docs leave a lot to be
desired for...

Thanks