[mythtv-users] digital tv card?

Timothy Waters timothy.waters at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 12:32:22 UTC 2006

Sorry, I'm used to everybody I know having gmail and it automatically hides
quoted text. My bad. What does the MCE remote use to transmit to the card?
the pvr-250MCE doesn't have any input for a remote. What is a good tv-out
card that you can output component(yellow,red,white)? My TV is kinda crappy
and only has component(Yellow,red,white) other than coax.

--
Timothy Waters
timothy.waters at gmail.com
http://www.e-Waters.org
205-587-9001

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove
all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is easier to denature plutonium than to denature the evil spirit of
man." Albert Einstein(1946)