[mythtv-users] Custom JumpPoint

Simon Gemmell simon.gemmell at cea.com.au
Wed Jul 12 01:10:46 UTC 2006

I have edited mainmenu.xml and added an EXEC call to run softsqueeze (a
java mp3 stream player used with slimserver) from the main menu. I now
want to add a JumpPoint to it so that I can just press the green button
on my remote and get music playing without the need to turn on my
projector. I don't want to / can't use MythMusic for various reasons.

Does anyone know how to do this? I can setup a JumpPoint to mythmusic
easily enough, but can I create a custom JumpPoint to get my command to
run?

Thanks,
~Sg