[mythtv-users] Australia/Melbourne/DVB-T/SBS

Simon Gemmell simon.gemmell at cea.com.au
Wed Jul 12 06:34:35 UTC 2006

Does it not detect SBS when scanning for channels or can you find it but
then nothing comes up when you try to watch it? I'm in Canberra, but I
had a similar problem where it wouldn't detect ABC until I put in the
exact scan paramaters (Bandwidth etc....everything!) which thankfully
someone else had posted up on the net.