[mythtv-users] Australia/Melbourne/DVB-T/SBS

Aaron Harwood aharwood at aerosoul.com.au
Wed Jul 12 09:16:21 UTC 2006

I once experienced the problem that a general scan for channels would
not detect
anything, while if I did a manual tuned scan then it worked. Try
putting in exactly
the parameters with a manual tuned scan. Having said all this, I have
a recent
version of mythtv from svn and the scanning is much better.
--aaron