[mythtv-users] Choppy video playback

Brent Englehart brentje at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 12:57:52 UTC 2006

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat...this didn't solve
the problem.  But it's given me something else to
search for, so thanks for that at least.  I'm
wondering though, since the mobo I have (the GA-6PMM)
has an onboard video card.  I can't find anything in
the bios to disable it, and the kernel does pick it
up.  I don't see any problems in the dmesg log
regarding it, but I wonder if there's a conflict.  Are
there any ways to find out if my video card is
conflicting with something else?