[mythtv-users] Mythtv .19 live watching

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Jul 12 15:10:42 UTC 2006

On 07/12/2006 03:33 AM, Ashley Bostock wrote:
> On 7/12/06, Yves De Muyter <yves at connected.be> wrote:
>> I have an issue now since that the ringbuffer has gone:
>>
>> I left the system in live-tv mode last night. It recorded everything
>> until the disk is full (the livetv recording options is very high
>> quality that means it eats a lot of diskspace). It also expired any
>> other recording that was flagged as autoexpire.
>>
>> Is this the expected behaviour?
> Expected behaviour is to fill your disk up and then auto expire the
> live tv recordings first.

Did you have valid guide data for the channel on which you left LiveTV
playing?  Was it a channel that has multi-hour blocks per program (i.e.
a radio channel/digital music channel or something)?

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/188292#188292
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/188296#188296

Mike