[mythtv-users] Mythtv .19 live watching

Yves De Muyter yves at connected.be
Wed Jul 12 17:53:34 UTC 2006

Michael,

Sorry, but this is a problem I encountered. It seems like others have too.

Also Mythtv is not used each day perse. There are simply too many TV-sets in
the house and mythtv is mainly used for recording. What if it was left on by
the kids on a music-channel and I noticed after 3 days ? It's not that I watch
TV each day...

The option to break live programs in segments will probably be enough for now.
You'll have to be tuned on the channel anyway to get the start of a program.

-Yves