[mythtv-users] Upgraded to SVN now having issues

BlackCamera chnewcomb at ev1.net
Wed Jul 12 18:53:42 UTC 2006

All,
  Recently I upgraded to SVN, to take advantage of myth archive.
However after upgrading I find that mythfrontend is now a turtle.  I can
start mythfrontend, and wait about 5 minutes before the whole front menu
displays, same for any of the sub menus.  It doesn't matter what theme
I've used so far (G.A.N.T. and Blue).  Even when I am using myth
archive, it is so painfully slow to select items that I've given up.
I am using AMD Duron(tm) 1.1Ghz with 1.5 Gb ram.  I'm at a loss at what
could be causing the slowness, any suggestions are appreciated.

--
Regards
Chris