[mythtv-users] Australia/Melbourne/DVB-T/SBS

Brian May bam at snoopy.apana.org.au
Thu Jul 13 06:29:13 UTC 2006

    Brian> Sometimes the scan detects SBS, other times it doesn't.

    Brian> Several times the scan failed to detect other channels
    Brian> which generally do work, last night I reverted my channels
    Brian> (and related) database base times from a recent backup so I
    Brian> could get back channel 7 for example (it seemed easier at
    Brian> the time to restore from a backup then trying to work out
    Brian> what the parameters were again).

Also as an slightly unrelated - when my brother was looking at it
yesterday he managed to deleted the xmltvids from the channel table -
is there any easy way of setting these up again? We ended up with the
wrong shows associated with the wrong channels (no - not quite sure
what happened here).

(reverting to the backup solved this).
--
Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au>