[mythtv-users] Watch TV and choosing your source.

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 14 06:11:46 UTC 2006

I would like more people to use google and read the manual more but ahh...
;-)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hs=b0a&hl=en&safe=off&c2coff=1&client=firefox
-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=mythtv+controls+change+input&btnG=Se
arch&meta=

Top of the list is...

http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-11.html

Then a quick CTRL+f and search for input in that page.

For the input streaming...

If you just want it simply stream an input to multiple PC's VLC would do it.
Try googling that there are plenty of how-to's available. MythTV could do it
as well though. You could either schedule a recording, then navigate the
frontends on the other TV's to the recording in the "Watch Recordings"
screen. Or you could start watching the input on one of the frontends and
navigate to it in the watch recordings screen (after you've enabled the
watch recordings screen to view livetv recordings (again, google is your
friend)).

HTH

Steve Daniels