[mythtv-users] Mythtv .19 live watching

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 14 15:16:40 UTC 2006

But then that's going back to the age old (well argued) debate of - why
can't I just watch TV? Why does it *have* to record? It has to record
because it's a PVR and that's one of the design decisions that where made,
and that's the way it's been implemented.

If you want to go watch TV in non PVR mode that's your choice. Most people
run a PVR for PVR features. You can always make a menu item that starts up
kaffeine or something.