[mythtv-users] Favor

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 16 07:16:55 UTC 2006

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: 16 July 2006 04:42
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv-users] Favor

Can someone acknowledge that my questions are getting out to the mailing
list?  I'm afraid I've done something wrong.

Hi Dave,

This is because you are using gmail. Gmail in all it's worldly wisdom, will
not show you an email that you sent to a mailing list yourself, until
someone replies to it. Annoying if it's the first few time your mailing a
mailing list because you don't know if they got the email or not..

HTH

Steve