[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au immir... defunct?

Michael Carmody mjcar at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jul 17 06:17:48 UTC 2006

My Perl hacking days are a few years old and slightly rusty, but I would be
willing to provide support for an updated script that scraped individual
channel sites in addition to 9MSN and tvguide.org.au.

The existing tvguide script combines icetv and tvguide.org.au, maybe we should
extend this to scrape from multiple sources and combine via a config file ?

Then we could have a hierarchy of individual station data over tvguide.org.au
over 9MSN. I don't use the ICeTV data is it good value for the $0.50 a day it
costs ?

-Michael Carmody