[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au immir... defunct?

Andrew Herron andrew.herron at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 08:43:35 UTC 2006

Personally I'm gonna switch to jrobbo's guide data... he obviously used the
MSN scraper before but I'd rather get valid data now and wait to see if he
fixes it.  I don't have time to switch to OzTivo atm (although I do have an
account from months ago).
http://wiki.dvbowners.com/index.php/JRobbo's_EPG_Guides

Andy