[mythtv-users] tvguide xml grabber problems (tv_grab_au)

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 11:44:12 UTC 2006

> When I run it, I'm getting either one or a whole bunch of errors - I'm
> al new to python, so I'm not sure which.
>
> The last message I get is:
> xml.sax._exceptions.SAXParseException: <unknown>:1:0: syntax error
>
> I suspect that is the one that matter. Anyone know whats causing this?
> Do I not have something installed that I should (I couldnt find
> anything to do with python when I did a "yum list *SAX*"

Furst of all which grabber are you using - is it Michael Immir
Smith's? If so, you should read the mailing list (search for
"tv_grab_au immir... defunct?") as this is defunct as of the last 24
hours due to problems with the source at Nine MSN. Read the discussion
as there's new plans afoot and no plans to fix this.

Regards,
Phill