[mythtv-users] good case suggestions?

glen martin lists at locutory.org
Tue Jul 18 00:16:53 UTC 2006

This may not be precisely what you're looking for, in that I don't think
it has infrared (though a streamzap sitting externally fits the bill for
me). And the plastic faux metal front is slightly cheesy close-up. And
it doesn't support slot DVDs. And doesn't have a video panel.

All negatives having been covered, I really like this case.  Air flow is
very very well designed. It is quiet, and stays pretty cool. For
example, my athlon 3200-based frontend with disk is currently running
about 84F in a 79F room.

http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=92400

I'd read a rumour that a higher-end case was going to follow this one
... you might poke around and see if any new information is circulating.