[mythtv-users] Converting mythtv capture to DVD

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 20 07:25:05 UTC 2006

Out of interest, it might help to know just how you are capturing the video.
What card, what recording profile / settings, driver versions, myth versions
etc. I can't help you, but that info may be of more use to someone who might
be able to help :-)

> So, how is mythtv configured so that the MPEG
> files it creates are correctly processed by dvdauthor? Or, failing
> that, how can these MPEG files be processed for dvdauthor?

Sorry I can't help, but I hope the further info that I've asked for may help
others :-)

Steve Daniels

(who's body's just crashing having been up sick all night with only two
hours sleep!)