[mythtv-users] Pundit-R users - what kernel and video drivers for S-Video output?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 14:43:40 UTC 2006

Hi,
   I have a couple of Pundit-R machines that I built 15 months ago. I
am currently trying to update them to MythTV-0.19 but I'm having
trouble finding the right kernel and ati-driver package to get support
for the S-Video output. Gentoo has stopped supporting the older kernel
and ati-driver packages that I was using 15 months ago so I'm hoping
to find a new set that are supported.

   If anyone has something that would work for me, be it ati-drivers
or some other driver package, then I'd very much appreciate hearing
about it.

   Alternatively, maybe I should look for some sort of VGA to S-Video converter?

Thanks,
Mark