[mythtv-users] Move from .deb -> SVN

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Fri Jul 21 16:46:40 UTC 2006

I am using the 0.19 debs from Debianmultimedia.org. But for various reasons,
I think I need to test 0.19-fixes.

Now, if I were to just hold back the deb packages, and compile my own: What
./configure args do I need to pass to build a drop in replacement when it
comes to config file placement and whatnot?

How does the below seem?

./configure --prefix=/usr --arch=i686 --disable-joystick-menu --enable-xvmc
--enable-opengl-vsync --enable-directfb
--dvb-path=/usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.15-1/include --enable-dvb
--enable-proc-opt --enable-mmx --enable-firewire

It configures and compiles clean, but can anyone spot some pitfalls?