[mythtv-users] Foxtel IQ on Avermedia

Fernando Serto fernando.serto at memetrics.com
Mon Jul 24 13:08:38 UTC 2006

> You've probably got the line-in control on your soundcard
> unmuted, so anything that comes in line-in gets output
> immediately and then Myth plays the same piece a bit later.

You are right. I have the line in unmuted. I'll mute it tomorrow, and
see how it goes.

> Isn't the delay that MythTV introduces going to drive you crazy?

Oh yes! I was just testing and it already drove me crazy! Everytime I
press anything on the foxtel remote, it takes 2 or 3 seconds for the
action to happen on myth.

That introduces another question: how to get rid of the delay?

Cheers,
Fernando