[mythtv-users] MythGame PC Games

Mark Hetherington redcane at redcane.homelinux.org
Tue Jul 25 09:56:26 UTC 2006

Hi all,
	This seems to be covered in the wiki incorrectly:
I'm trying to get linux games in the game menu, using the current debian
packages for myth (v0.19). So I set a new player type, set it's rom path to a
directory where I linked a game executable. But instead of giving
me "linux/nexuiz" it gives me "linux/linux", or whatever I named the player
type. Am I missing something?

From the instructions on the wiki it looks like you could just point it
to /usr/games, and it would list all the executables there....

Mark