[mythtv-users] Optimum compile settings for xbox?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jul 26 16:18:34 UTC 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of A JM
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:46 AM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Optimum compile settings for xbox?

A finished product would be welcomed! I've seen some postings earlier of an
0.18 torrent but like you I wouldn't want you to step on any toes and upset
the community/devs...

I was having problems getting distcc to work this time around and simply ran
into some compile errors but didn't have enought time to try and track down
the issues.

AJM,

I too am having distcc errors. I am getting timeout errors compiling some of
the modules but since I have it fall back to using the xbox as a compile
machine too all that happens is that some items take much longer to compile
but they do eventually compile and it moves on.  If I have time I want to
see if there is a timeout value I can increase to avoid this. I dont want to
stop it now to play. Will play when compiling mythplugins.

Bill