[mythtv-users] Switch to enable "TiVO" like experience? WAS Re: mythtv keeping recordings of everything i watch?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Jul 26 18:43:48 UTC 2006

On 07/26/06 13:50, Brad Templeton wrote:

>Myth could automatically keep recording, and put a time limit on it
>like 30 minutes, reset if you come back to live tv within that time.

lol (Not at any one poster, but at the thread in general.  Emphasis
added below.)

50% of /this/ thread (i.e. Subject: WAS Re: mythtv keeping recordings of
everything i watch?):  Whine!  MythTV records everything I watch in
LiveTV and it's eating up my disk space.  How do I stop this because I
need that space for other programs...

50% of /this/ thread (i.e. Subject: Switch to enable "TiVO" like
experience?):  Whine!  My TiVo is always recording LiveTV--even when I'm
not watching it.  Why doesn't Myth do this?

You can't please everyone.  :)

Mike