[mythtv-users] Rex: a new tv_grab_au script

tj htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Thu Jul 27 03:48:21 UTC 2006

Here is a new details-aware Australian TV Grabber based on the now-
  defunct NineMSN one by Michael 'Immir' Smith. (Actually, I wrote two,
  but this one works better.) I've been running it for a week with no
  problems, so here it is for anyone who's interested.
  Thanks. Will definitely try it tonite when I get back.

  * There's no ability to specify "duplicate" channels. This is mainly
    because I don't need it and I haven't bothered figuring out how to
    implement it. If this omission causes heartache, though, I can
    probably add it.
  What do you mean by duplicate channels? Like duplicating Channel9 info for both 9SD and 9HD?

Regards,
Tj