[mythtv-users] Optimum compile settings for xbox?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jul 27 18:06:05 UTC 2006

I have given up on debian and I am in process of loading/compiling gentoo
for the xbox. I am fed up with depending on someone else to compile programs
with just the options I want so its time to bring up a system that compiles
everything installed. Speed is not an issue as I have 3 other computers on
my network that can function as distcc clients. Last time I tried it only
took about 1 hour to do the base install/compile so in a week or so I should
be ready.