[mythtv-users] Favorite Channels Toggle no OSD?

catfish catfish at halfdone.com
Fri Jul 28 00:43:07 UTC 2006

I just redid my .lircrc to include items I was missing before like the
Favorite toggle and Jump to next Favorite. When I'm in the EPG I can see
the channel with little dots around the channel number but if I was just
in live tv there is no message like "Channel 4 now a Favorite" or
"Channel 4 no longer a Favorite" or something like that. Something I
would have expected like other toggle modes (Mute, CC, Sleep...). I
checked out Trac but didn't see any reference to this exactly.

FC4, atrpms, mythtv-suite-0.19-59.at (which I believe is 0.19-fixes).