[mythtv-users] Rex: a new tv_grab_au script

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 09:46:01 UTC 2006

> Is anyone interested in downloading the data and ftp'ing it to his
> server so the final XML would be available in finished format for
> quick downloads by the community? I guess we'd need a volunteer for
> each capital/regional as the guides obviously differ by location. See
> http://wiki.dvbowners.com/index.php/JRobbo's_EPG_Guides for the list
> of guides he currently hosts.

Come on Aussies! No volunteers? We all know how important this is for
the Aussie MythTV community and this is an opportunity for us all to
contribute something back. I'm prepared to do it for Sydney FTA. But
we need more volunteers for everywhere else.

Come on guys - I know you want to...

Regards,
Phill