[mythtv-users] Nuvexport - recordedseek table

Ben Curtis mythtv at nosolutions.com
Sat Jul 29 02:20:52 UTC 2006

> You're using a version of nuvexport that supports the SVN version of
> Myth, but you're not running the SVN version of Myth...

Intresting, I'm just following the instructions on:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Nuvexport for installing the FC4 rpm.
 The link is actually out of date, but I went to the folder and got the
rpm.  It does say SVN in the filename, but I didn't realize it since there
was no mention of it in the wiki. Is there a non-svn rpm?  Or even better,
a way to use apt-get?

> > Hi everyone, having an issue with nuvexport. I run this: "nuvexport
> > --transcode --deinterlace" and get this:

> > 43% DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'mythconverg.recordedseek'
> > doesn't exist at /usr/share/nuvexport/mythtv/recordings.pm line 125.
> > Could not execute (SELECT MAX(mark) FROM recordedmarkup WHERE chanid=?
> > AND
> > starttime=?):
>
> That's a warning. There's nothing I can do to prevent DBD::mysql from
> printing that out. The check is there to support the svn version of
> mythtv. nuvexport will still work fine with that warning in place, though.
>
> > And if I run just "nuvexport", I get this:
> >
> > ipod_codec must be either mpeg4 or h264.
>
> This is the actual error. You need to check your nuvexportrc file to
> make sure that ipod_codec is both defined and set to one of those two
> options (it's likely set to xvid, which used to be a valid option).

OK, edited the nuvexportrc file, which I'm also supprised had this problem
since it was straight from the RPM, but I now get the first error, and
return to the command prompt, no matter what I pass in on the command
line.

Thanks,
Ben