[mythtv-users] Nuvexport - recordedseek table

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Jul 29 07:38:07 UTC 2006

>  The link is actually out of date, but I went to the folder and got the
> rpm.  It does say SVN in the filename, but I didn't realize it since there
> was no mention of it in the wiki. Is there a non-svn rpm?  Or even better,
> a way to use apt-get?

There is no non-svn version of nuvexport.  I do occasionally release
fixed-number releases, but they are quickly made out of date.  This will
likely change somewhat in the future as soon as I can integrate the perl
bindings I'm writing for mythtv itself (then I won't need to code
specific versions of nuvexport for each version of mythtv).

> OK, edited the nuvexportrc file, which I'm also supprised had this problem
> since it was straight from the RPM, but I now get the first error, and
> return to the command prompt, no matter what I pass in on the command
> line.

Looks like I forgot to commit the changes to that file.  It's fixed now.

-Chris