[mythtv-users] Recommendations about the Nvidia7300 GSPCI-Erange of cards

Nedim Cholich nedim.cholich at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 16:23:49 UTC 2006

This post is a little late but for what it's worth...

I have exactly the same setup. MSI K8NGM2-FID with 7300GS to HD LCD
over DVI. I bought it because I thought I had problems with an onboard
6150 and it sure did solve all my (video) problems. It's also cheep
here in the US (about $60).

I've been using  it for couple of moths now without any probelms. It's
kind of hard to quantify the difference without any real benchmarks
but my feeling is that it's definite improvement. I'd recommend it...