[mythtv-users] Rex: a new tv_grab_au script

Andrew Herron andrew.herron at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 02:51:30 UTC 2006

I could try, but according to his latest update on
http://wiki.dvbowners.com/index.php/JRobbo's_EPG_Guides JRobbo has been IP
banned from NineMSN now.  So if one person does all the downloading they'll
surely get banned; as such I'm more than happy to do Brisbane but unless we
run short I think 1 location per person is the best way to go.

I haven't had time to do my OzTivo migration so I've actually been out of
guide data since Thursday -  about to install Rex.

Andy