[mythtv-users] Optimum compile settings for xbox?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jul 31 00:46:19 UTC 2006

Yes distcc does need to be the same version as what you are compiling. Do a
google for "distcc live cd". There is a sourceforge project for a gentoo
x86/i386 distcc live cd that I had good luck with. That lets me bring on 2
windows machines by simply booting from the disk and noting the ip address
displayed to put in my export statement. If you are building for an xbox you
need to specify the options shown in one of the early messages from this
thread.