[mythtv-users] Transcoding audio!

Ramanraj Vamsi ramanrajvamsi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 13:00:39 UTC 2006

Hi Phill,
Thanks for your reply but I am using Hauppauge 150 card  with cable network.
I constructed Myth tv on my Suse linux 10.So,could I be benifitted if I use
ProjectX?
But with Mythtranscode I was able to convert the mpeg2 recordings and
producing .nuv file with video only.
But I want both audio and video files so that I later make commercial
flagging.
So,how to proceed now?

suggest me regarding!