[mythtv-users] Aussies - Update to mythweb to support OzTivo listings

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Jul 31 16:19:00 UTC 2006

David Whyte wrote:
> On 7/31/06, mtrax11 <mylists at wilsononline.id.au> wrote:
>> Also the canned search have a problem for the OzTivo data eg Movies etc..
>
> Sounds like something else we do using the locale, tweak the canned
> searches to search for the correct category :P

The canned searches (and new advanced search) work correctly in SVN.
Movies are categorized as "movie" (lower case, etc) in all languages,
whereas I previously thought they were in the original language.  All
you'd have to do was make sure that your importer correctly converts the
categorytype (database field name) to one of the accepted values.

-Chris