[mythtv-users] Aussies - Update to mythweb to support OzTivo listings

Will L will at nabble.com
Mon Jul 31 18:02:50 UTC 2006

Hi,

I noticed this discussion about the lack of quoting from Nabble posts.

Would you prefer an auto-quote in replies from Nabble? At Nabble we actually
had a debate about this. I favor the auto-quote but I was overruled. The
other Nabble team members argued that allowing auto-quote has the downside
of generating long nested quotes which makes a bad experience for reading a
post and especially reading the digest.

So, my understanding is that you would still prefer an auto-quote despite
its potential downside, right? Nabble is user driven, so your opinions
matter a lot. If you feel like to discuss more, feel free to post to the
support forum on Nabble.

Regards,
Will L
Nabble.com