[mythtv-users] HDTV over S-video?

mpilet at charter.net mpilet at charter.net
Thu Jun 1 03:27:33 UTC 2006

That's crazy! I wouldn't think it would be that hard to make a "cheap" <$200 card, even with an onboard encoder. Sounds like I'll be switching between my cable dvr & mythtv for a while. So sad :(

Thank you to all who commented. I guess I could order the new air2pc and hope i can get my favorite hd channels (Nesn, espn, discovery, fox, and cbs) without the cable box (it has coax out but it doesn't seem to do anything??). From what I've read it's hit or miss whether it will work.

matt