[mythtv-users] is it possible to record the BBC HD trial with a Nexus-S?

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 17:38:18 UTC 2006

On 6/2/06, Simon Kenyon <simon at koala.ie> wrote:

> both do exactly the same thing
> display (how can i describe this) colour splodges
> with brief 1/10 second bursts of sound
>
> i can provide the log - is that of interest?
> after about 5 seconds they both segfault
>
> i'll try recording a different segment and see what happens with that
> --
> simon

I think you're getting the same problem I'm now having. Looks like the BBC
have changed something and ffmpeg can't deal with it. I'll try again later -
may be a difference between their 'scheduled' transmissions and the preview
that runs at other times. It'll be interesting to see if the football is in
HD tomorrw.

Have you tried some of the test clips http://www.fordrs.nildram.co.uk/HD/ ?