[mythtv-users] Australian Foxtel Upgrade

Nick Tan nick at wehi.EDU.AU
Sat Jun 3 00:53:39 UTC 2006

> Hi Nick,
>
> Thank you very much for the link to the LIRC files. I now have this working
> just fine.
>
> The new digital box's picture looks very nice. I've gone for a Scart to
> Svideo cable into my Hauppauge 350 instead of the composite hookup I used
> with analogue and it is very clear.
>

> Regards
> Marty

Hi Marty,

Where did you get the Scart to Svideo cable from and how much was it?
At the moment I'm using a composite cable from my digital optus box but
I'm thinking what you're doing would be better.

Mind you, what I'm using now is still miles better than the analog RF
setup I was using prior to the upgrade.

Thanks,

Nick