[mythtv-users] Having problems / Need info on BOB Deinterlacing

James Buckley james at logicland.co.uk
Sat Jun 3 17:42:10 UTC 2006

I have component out on my board. I tried not deinterlacing TV, and just
passing it straight down a 1080i component connection, let the TV handle
deinterlacing. Looks great, identical to sky (almost, need to try and get
the link a 50Hz instead of 60, and need to iron those few pauses I get). So,
if I can just get a DVI interlaced link, I should be set up perfectly.

  _____