[mythtv-users] Module symbol errors with IVTV 0.6.2 and Linux 2.6.16.19 on Debian unstable

jdonohue654-mythtv at yahoo.com jdonohue654-mythtv at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 06:30:42 UTC 2006

I guess MrSam was too blinded by your MS Outlook
images to read your subject line :-)

I have the identical setup and it's working fine.

Not sure if this will help you, but here are the
relevant modules I'm selecting when I'm compiling my
kernel:

I2C Support (M)
I2C Bit-banging interfaces (M)
I2C Hardware Bus support - Intel 82801/ICH (specific
for my hardware) (M)
Video For Linux (M)
BT848 Video For Linux (M)
SAA6588 Radio Chip RDS Decoder (M)
Add support for additional audio chipsets (M)
Add support for additional video chipsets (M)

The last 2 are new if you are migrating from the 04x
drivers.

Hth.