[mythtv-users] Myth suddenly deleteing all recordings

stan stanb at panix.com
Sun Jun 4 14:48:04 UTC 2006

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 09:45:50PM -0400, stan wrote:
> On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 02:30:10AM -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> > On 05/28/2006 10:29 PM, stan wrote:
> > > I've been using Myth from KoppMyth for over a year now. I upgraded
> > > to the latest release, and was able to keep all myy old recordings,
> > > about a month agao.
> > >
> > > The other day it sudenly deleted allmos all of my 0.5Tb of recordings.

I just wanted to close this out.

First thanks to all the people that helped with this.

Second, it appeasr that the problem was, as various people sugested,
someone was messing with the system via the open web interface.

BTW, I actualy have the IP address of that person, but I'm not posting it
here.

Thanks again.
--
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong Terror
- New York Times 9/3/1967