[mythtv-users] SVN odd Menu issue

SpEnT spentboy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 00:29:00 UTC 2006

All,

I just upgraded to the latest SVN 10114 and when I tried to start
everything up I got an error from mythfrontend (which would crash)
regarding loading something from gallery-ui.xml. I tried using a
different theme and it didn't crash but now all I get is the menu to
mythgallery and no main menu options to get back to just watching live
TV or anything else for that matter. I did a amke uninstall and make
clean distclean before compiling the latest version ... does anyone
have any ideas why I don't have a main menu?

Any help is appreciated :)  thanks!!

--
Lonny