[mythtv-users] Phantom IR key presses?

Marc Tousignant drayson at net1plus.com
Mon Jun 5 01:51:18 UTC 2006

It could also be your remote. I have a Harmony 676 and I found out that it
queues key presses. If I tell it to skip forward a few times it sometimes
keeps going even after I release the key until the send queue is complete.

Also if your remote is programmable the default setting could be more of
less that 3.
The preprogrammed setup I use sends the same signal 4 times so that's what I
have for my repeat. To find out the actual # you should put for repeat login
via console and run irw then press one button once.
You should see something like this
00000000a10c6807 00 DOWN Tivo_S2
00000000a10c6807 01 DOWN Tivo_S2
00000000a10c6807 02 DOWN Tivo_S2