[mythtv-users] possible emerging issue in "tv_grab_au, v 1.52 2006/03/11"

Stephen Norris srn at fn.com.au
Mon Jun 5 10:10:37 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 18:17 +0930, David Monro wrote:
> >From my very limited debugging of both scripts (Searle and immir), it
> looks like however they calculate the end times has got confused. This
> is somewhat beyond my coding skillz to fix :(
>
> Cheers,
>
> 	David

Hey! David!

Wow, what a small world - I was sitting here staring at the name
thinking "Hmm, that's a familiar name...". So I dug around your web site
and found a photo of you.

How are things? If you're posting about tv_grab_au does that mean you're
not in the UK anymore? I see you have a son called James now? :) How's
Tanya?

	Stephen (Norris, srn from Basser)