[mythtv-users] Is Upgrading to SVN Worth The Trouble?

James Buckley james at logicland.co.uk
Mon Jun 5 13:13:56 UTC 2006

Erm, I think you have to use Myth frontends and backends which use the same
"version". It is possible, but you need a frontend which uses the same
protocol version (just my name for it, don't know the real name), as the
backend. The version numbers aren't the SVN revision numbers. All I know is
that v0.19 uses numbers around 25-30.