[mythtv-users] Starting mythfrontend on a second screen doesn't work

Dom H speedsix.lists at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 5 21:00:12 UTC 2006

Hi there,

I've just read there is a bug in myth using the command I was using. Instead
if I try DISPLAY=":0.1" mythfrontend this works!

Next problem which isn't really myth related is if I add this line into the
list of startup programs in System>Sessions>Startup Programs (Ubuntu) it
seems to do nothing and for some strange reason doesn't start myth on boot
yet the same command works from the command line.

What is /etc/innittab, can someone explain how I would edit this to get myth
to start on my second screen on login?

Mant thanks

Dom